Honored Contributor

This is why I ❤to shop Bed Bath & Beyond - Customer #1

Last January I bought a Bissell Pet Spot cleaner - worked great but right before the holidays it started "leaking" (water coming out of cleaner container bottom). I contacted Bissell (still under warranty) no help! Then I called BB&B the lady told me to return it for exchange. I explained I didn't have the original receipt but the booklet which came with it. No problem!

Today I decided to return it (I was skeptical) - no questions asked - gave me a new one! Omg I was shocked - their return policy is "unbelievable".

I didn't even need to talk to a manager - the sales clerk just looked up the item to see if in stock (it was) had another sales person get it & I thanked her.

The next good thing, I was looking for these certain valances - I explained they were "discontinued/clearance" in store & id been to several stores to find them.

the sales person from curtains helped me.  She located 6 valances for me at their main warehouse although they were $34.99/each (online) she gave me the $11.99/each clearance price, $5 off with coupon (total $15) and free express shipping!

Saving me $153.45😳😁 My items were shipped today got email expected 2/14...now that's service!

I just love this store (and not just from today) they are always helpful and I like the coupons never expire!!

Plus, I found out today they will honor any defective item for up to 2 years! 

Honored Contributor

Re: This is why I ❤to shop Bed Bath & Beyond - Customer #1

@homedecor1 -

Wow! I like BB&B but I had no idea about all that you mentioned! Wonderful to hear!

Esteemed Contributor

B,B&B is a fun store.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Fantastic customer service. 

Good people all around us far outnumber the stinkers!

Esteemed Contributor

That is great. They will probably get their money back by sending it back to bissell since it was under warranty. I bought a expensive makeup mirror from Best Buy. The paper that came with it said to return it to the store if it breaks within the warranty time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Now that is how you build customer loyalty!

Trusted Contributor

We also had a wonderful experience with them. We bought an expensive juicer several years ago. It got used a lot by our son but before Christmas it stopped working. We happened to be in the store one day and my husband asked if they knew where we could get it repaired. They said if we brought it back they would be happy to give us a new one. We had no receipt and no box but they took it back anyway. A week later they sent us a brand new one. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, BBand B is great. Returns are no problem and they still take expired coupons.

Honored Contributor

Oh yes their return policy can't be beat! Years ago I got a complete comfortor set that was beautiful. We used it for well over a year when I noticed that it was coming apart at the seams and really looked tattered. I mentioned this to an associate a BB&B and she told us to go home, put it all in a black garbage bag (I already threw away the packaging after over a year!) and I can pick out a brand new set. They didn't have mine anymore but I was able to get a complete new set! Amazing!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

My Bissell pet cleaner also leaked the same way...I didn't buy mine there though and just threw it out....Smiley Sad