Trusted Contributor

THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOME IN THE WORLD OR USA IS FOR SALE

I guess you have seen this in the media?  Cars and all included, designed and built by te man that sold purses that many have............lol  he sure had fun with his money.  I don't even like the style of the home but I love the cars...........there is one for sell in St. Louis that is amazing for I think 10 million and I think Bruce's home is $250 million?  What did you think when you saw it and you were carrying his handbags. 

Honored Contributor

Re: THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOME IN THE WORLD OR USA IS FOR SALE

Truthfully, haven't seen it and have no interest in it!

Honored Contributor

It's a cool house.

Honored Contributor

I saw it on another link on this forum a couple of weeks ago. Too big and cold looking for me, it reminded me more of a grand hotel, than a home...........

Honored Contributor

I saw it some time ago.  It was an investment property.  But I don't the correlation between that house and the B.Makowsky bags I bought. 

Honored Contributor

Weve already had several threads on this house.   Building it may not have been such a smart decision.   I read that there are only about 3,000 in the world who could afford the cost of the house plus its maintenance.   Presumably many of them don't even live in the US,  so selling it may be a problem.   It probably costs him a mint every month it goes unsold. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment