Esteemed Contributor

The only thing I like is the vanity.  Too contemporary for me.  Looks so cold.

Esteemed Contributor

Bathtubs aren't my thing but I do really like this bathroom.  I'd change out the chandelier though.  I don't like it and it doesn't go with the rest of the room.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Too much white for me. I dislike the ceiling light fixture & tub. I would prefer a shower. I don’t like that tile, and there’s too much of it. I do like the vanity & mirror. 

Honored Contributor

This bathroom isn't for me.  Aside from the vanity I do not care for anything else.

Honored Contributor

There's no color in this room, not even with shower curtain and/or towels - except the flooring. I also like the antler lighting. The tub is too small, there's no shower or at least we can't see one. 

I like the tile work. If you think this is a lot, you should see my bathroom. Wall to wall floor to ceiling Delta blue tile work from the 1950s - love it. Bamboo accessories, love my bathroom.

Honored Contributor

Heavens no to everything.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  @wilma  Directly behind the tub there's a half wall and behind that is a shower. It's hard to discern in this picture, but it's definitely there, as you can see the shower head on the wall... I don't care for this bathroom anyway, but definitely don't like the tub and shower configurations. As noted, I do like the vanity and I also like the floor but that's about it for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD  @wilma  Directly behind the tub there's a half wall and behind that is a shower. It's hard to discern in this picture, but it's definitely there, as you can see the shower head on the wall... I don't care for this bathroom anyway, but definitely don't like the tub and shower configurations. As noted, I do like the vanity and I also like the floor but that's about it for me...

@stevieb 

I see it now. I agree with you about the configuration of the tub and shower. I think it looks odd. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

I see it now. I agree with you about the configuration of the tub and shower. I think it looks odd. 

@wilma  Out of pure desperation for something to watch I turned on one of the too many reno shows on HGTV the other night and they did the same thing... They placed the tub in front of the shower area... It looks ridiculous to me, but maybe this is the lastest and greatest... I'm not planning on a full-scale bathroom redo anytime soon but were I, this is yet another budding trend I'll be skipping...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

The cabinetry & floor are beautiful.  I also like the window.  It would be nice to have a tad more color in the room.

But as you say, the ceiling light has to go & I agree about there's too much tile.