Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see the floor steam cleaner as the TS on HSN? It vibrates to help remove the dirt. Looks llke it comes with attachments to use as a hand held steamer, too.

Anyone familiar with this product? It comes in pretty colors!

Respected Contributor

I bought it. The reviews are really good. The last time I did my floors using my big Hoover it almost killed me, lol. I'm hoping this will be much easier on my back. I've tried several other models and wasn't impressed. This thing seems to really steam and the part that detaches to use around the house seems to really give off tons of steam. We'll see. 

I debated over the animal print with black but decided against it. Now I'm having second thoughts of course, sold out!

Honored Contributor

I don't own it but I've seen it presented a number of times. Today's price is really good! Just the accessory kit alone is $50 if you purchased it separately. There are many good reviews and the other mops they sell hare customer picks. If I didn't need a new mop I would buy this TS. Great price.

Trusted Contributor

I still have a Haan that I bought on the Q many years ago, but this one seems more powerful and versatile.

It still works, but I like new and improved things!

I like that it also has a light dusting mode for wood floors. Think I might have to go for the pink! I just received the scrubbing tool from last week.

Looks like I will be busy cleaning!

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I still have a Haan that I bought on the Q many years ago, but this one seems more powerful and versatile.

It still works, but I like new and improved things!

I like that it also has a light dusting mode for wood floors. Think I might have to go for the pink! I just received the scrubbing tool from last week.

Looks like I will be busy cleaning!

@flickerbulb  I ordered the teal but just cancelled and ordered pink lol. I had the hardest time deciding on a color, good grief! The more I watched the presentation the more I liked the pink. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055

The pink is so cute for a floor appliance! I fell asleep and tried to order around 11:30.

It showed they only had three left, and it showed sold out when I went to check out.

I tried a couple of more times and it finally went through!

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@Reba055

The pink is so cute for a floor appliance! I fell asleep and tried to order around 11:30.

It showed they only had three left, and it showed sold out when I went to check out.

I tried a couple of more times and it finally went through!

@flickerbulb So glad you got it!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry I missed it.  Gotta sign up for the emails to notify me what the specials are.

Was it the Sierra Luna steamer?  I've been looking at that one, but ended up buying a Bissell a few weeks back.

So, I didn't really NEED one, but would have considered buying a "backup" Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I almost bought it in the AM then said "no" you have several types of cleaners. Then last night as it was selling out, I scrambled to get one. I did, I am hoping it is easy to use because it vibrates. Other steam cleaners are hard to push and that is why I hesitated. I am keeping my fingers crossed, I have 3 dogs and 4 parrots so I try everything. 

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I'm sorry I missed it.  Gotta sign up for the emails to notify me what the specials are.

Was it the Sierra Luna steamer?  I've been looking at that one, but ended up buying a Bissell a few weeks back.

So, I didn't really NEED one, but would have considered buying a "backup" Woman LOL

@Witchy Woman Yes, it was that one.