Frequent Contributor

Spin Mop handle replacement, Deluxe or DynaMop?

Hi! Sorry this is a new thread, but I attempted to post on many existing threads and received a prompt telling me the comment period had closed.

Like many others, my Spin Mop handle snapped and broke. (It did last a bit at least.) Also, like some others had mentioned in threads, I am surprised that I can't seem to locate a source for replacement handles as there are so many replacement/accessory items available (heads, wheels, etc.) but not for one of the items that seems to be in fairly large demand. So I am wondering if anyone has ever located a spot to purchase just the handles? Am debating just purchasing one more to try and see -can't tell for sure- but the Deluxe model seems to have a different looking handle (and, of course, the double spinning bucket). Have also read about the DynaMop here. (Wondering if I even do locate a repalcement mop if the heads I have will fit or if I'd need to purchase diff. heads and then, perhaps, I might just want to get a whole new system.) Any ideas and/or thoughts greatly appreciated! Thank you very much Smile