Spin Mop handle replacement, Deluxe or DynaMop?

Hi! Sorry this is a new thread, but I attempted to post on many existing threads and received a prompt telling me the comment period had closed.

Like many others, my Spin Mop handle snapped and broke. (It did last a bit at least.) Also, like some others had mentioned in threads, I am surprised that I can't seem to locate a source for replacement handles as there are so many replacement/accessory items available (heads, wheels, etc.) but not for one of the items that seems to be in fairly large demand. So I am wondering if anyone has ever located a spot to purchase just the handles? Am debating just purchasing one more to try and see -can't tell for sure- but the Deluxe model seems to have a different looking handle (and, of course, the double spinning bucket). Have also read about the DynaMop here. (Wondering if I even do locate a repalcement mop if the heads I have will fit or if I'd need to purchase diff. heads and then, perhaps, I might just want to get a whole new system.) Any ideas and/or thoughts greatly appreciated! Thank you very much Smile

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View