Regular Contributor

Awhile back on here someone recommended peachskin sheets - love them and I have every color they had. I actually planned my new mattress depth to work with the sheets - unfortunately, while they advertise for 18" depth I cannot even get them on my 14.5" mattress!  very sad about that. I cannot use (and would not because of chemicals) any no-wrinkle sheets. The microfiber at Target is nothing like the peachskin and not my favorite either. It seems the only high rated sheets on QVC anymore are fleece. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I personally like the wrinkle resistant two-tone sheets that have been a TSV a couple of times.  I wash them before using.  They're wonderfully made and the bottom sheet never comes untucked.

Microfiber fabric is cheap and I find the sheets are cheaply made to reflect the price.  The elastic soon loses its stretch and the bottom sheet is all over the place.  Gave away the two sets I had.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@blondegirl

How do you feel about percale?

Esteemed Contributor

Best sheets I have ever owned are the 300 thread count percale sheets sold under the Threshold brand at Target.  These are a bargin and I have spent more than twice the price for the Threshold sheets on other brands that are not nearly as good.

Super Contributor

I agree with Kathy. Threshold sheets from Target. Best sheets I have ever owned!

Honored Contributor

@poppinfresh wrote:

I agree with Kathy. Threshold sheets from Target. Best sheets I have ever owned!

I bought them a while ago and I thought they were awful.  It may sound dumb but they were "noisy".  My husband wanted to know if I had used plastic shower curtains to make the bed!

They got sent to the painting drop cloth box.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@blondegirl

I can't find REAL Percale anywhere! I have a small collection of my mom's pillow cases, but her sheets were all double sized and I got rid of them.

If I could find REAL Percale, I'd buy a set.

I also need very deep sheets, and sheet "garters" have worked for me. The ones I use don't damage the sheets, but do keep them smooth and in place. Also easier on the hands when I change the beds.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had good luck with the Norther Nights sheets ( 500 + threadcount)  and the jersey knit sheets on QVC.  I also have a set of Conciage sheets (600+) sheets from HSN that are very nice.Mine are king size and have the deep pockets. I have a sleep number bed with a feather bed on top. All of mine have the 16" (or more) deep pocket and really do stretch over all of it. They all wash and wear very well. They feel nice and soft.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@blondegirl

I can't find REAL Percale anywhere! I have a small collection of my mom's pillow cases, but her sheets were all double sized and I got rid of them.

If I could find REAL Percale, I'd buy a set.

I also need very deep sheets, and sheet "garters" have worked for me. The ones I use don't damage the sheets, but do keep them smooth and in place. Also easier on the hands when I change the beds.

Have you tried Vermont Country Store?  They have them, from Portugal, but they are expensive!

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@poppinfresh wrote:

I bought them a while ago and I thought they were awful.  It may sound dumb but they were "noisy".  My husband wanted to know if I had used plastic shower curtains to make the bed!

They got sent to the painting drop cloth box.

@CelticCrafter, I agree with you.  I bought some Threshold sheets at Target.  I wasn`t super impressed and won`t be buying them again.    I love percale.  I have some LLBean percale and that is better but it is still not the quality of the sheets I used to get.  My favorite is a set from the Hotel Collection.  They are substantial percale.  There is some substance to them.  I have been looking for another set for ages.  LM