Highlighted
Super Contributor

Scentsationals and BH&G Fall wax melts at Walmart

I was at my Walmart today and as usual headed to the candle section to just look. Lo and behold, they had some Fall scents out. It was not a separate Fall display with the new Fall warmers and everything, but they did have quite a few Fall scents with the regular scents. I got carried away and bought 8 pks. They are candied carmel apple, crisp Fall leaves, Brownie pecan pie (2), pumpkin spice, no place like home, apple bobbin and red velvet cupcake. They all smell so yummy. I have the brownie pecan pie burning at the moment and it smells so good. They had a few other scents too but I did not buy them and forget what the names were. The candied carmel apple, brownie pecan pie and crisp Fall leaves are all BH&G, the rest are Scentsationals. I was surprised that they had them because I was at a small Walmart not a superstore.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View