Respected Contributor

Here is my new Origami kitchen cart I just received.  I had kitchen appliances on my kitchen counter that were just taking up too much room and I didn't have any cupboard space to accommodate their size.  So I put the cart next to my kitchen table (I have a small dining room).  I bought black to match my kitchen table.  I was so happy the first shelf was deep enough for my pressure cooker and the bottom shelf was perfect for my griddle.  I was going to get the Temptations kitchen cart, but there were too many reviews saying they received it damaged.  This cart was packaged very well - took me about 15 minutes to unpackage and put together.  I have another origami shelf in my basement (a large shelf) for my yard equipment and just love it.  They are so easy to put together, no tools. 

177.JPG

Respected Contributor

I forgot to say it was $99.95, plus $17.95 shipping (It's quite heavy) and I got a 20% off coupon from HSN which paid for the shipping, so I just paid the $99.95.

Honored Contributor

I have a 3 shelf Origami stand that I got for my back porch, and I love it . I have zero talent for

assembly, so I appreciate the ease of set up. I got it from Amazon when it was the deal of the

day, and no shipping, which is great for such a heavy item. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think the most important thing in a kitchen is having it uncluttered. I need room to work. I am fortunate to have a very large kitchen now and i do appreciate it after 28 years in a 10' x 10'one. Any way to get things out of the way and neatly stored in the kitchen is a blessing, plus it looks like nice prep space on the top.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Review of kitchen cart

[ Edited ]

i ordered one of these about 3 yrs ago from the q... the reviews weren't that great, but i needed more kitchen space. i live in a small apt. and have a tiny kitchen no room for even a kitchen table. it came packaged great, and i was happy to just take it out of the box and it was fully assembled... i love it. the one i got isn't offered on here anymore, but i was looking at the temptations ones, there nice too, mines almost identical to that one in dark cherry . but i did pay like 200.00 for it on here.. but it was worth it 

Honored Contributor

I love Origami products, I have the kitchen cart that @hoosieroriginal has and two of their shelving units.  Top notch products and I wouldn't hesitate to order another if I needed more shelving space.

Keep on eye on Amazon as sometimes they have good pricing too.

Honored Contributor
Although I don't have one yet, I think those carts are great for storing appliances. If I did get one, I'd probably keep it in my sunroom where I only would have to open the door to grab what I needed.