Super Contributor

Red, White and Blue decor (with pics)

Super Contributor

Re: Red, White and Blue decor (with pics)

On 5/22/2014 Nana5 said:

Honored Contributor

Very nice! I have yet to dive into the sphere world, but I'm liking what everyone is doing with them. I love the patriotic decor this time of year!

Respected Contributor

Nice use of your spheres, Nana! You're ready for all of the upcoming patriotic holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

You were able to make your Temp-tations chip & dip find work. That's great. Love that birdcage, too. I know I've mentioned it before, but I am drawn to your checked wallpaper. There was a time that I would have been so thrilled to have a pattern like that in my kitchen. I still would be thrilled I guess, but only if someone else did all the work! It was hard enough repainting ours, so I think I'll be content to admire yours. I have a thing for gingham checks lately.

Contributor

Those look really nice Nana5. It looks like you are all set for summer!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Nana5. As always, you have the creative mind. We even got a pic of you in that sphere. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. Looks great.

MTH

Super Contributor

On 5/22/2014 SHOPR said:

You were able to make your Temp-tations chip & dip find work. That's great. Love that birdcage, too. I know I've mentioned it before, but I am drawn to your checked wallpaper. There was a time that I would have been so thrilled to have a pattern like that in my kitchen. I still would be thrilled I guess, but only if someone else did all the work! It was hard enough repainting ours, so I think I'll be content to admire yours. I have a thing for gingham checks lately.

You recognized my Temp-tations chip and dip bargain. Yes, it works well with a sphere and seasonal decor. My kitchen/whole house are very simply decorated with a country feel.

I know what you mean about wall-papering. A professional did ours when we built our house 16 years ago. At my age, I wouldn't even consider doing any wall-papering. I papered our entire old house but I was decades younger then.

Super Contributor

Thanks, ladies, for the kind words. I'm loving the spheres. I have three outside also. I'm doing a test to see if/how quickly they fade. They do look pretty and shiny in the day light and sparkly in the dark.

Valued Contributor

Everything looks great! I love red, white and blue decor. So cheery to look at. Thanks for sharing your photos.