Regular Contributor

In  the market for two new Leather rocker recliners.not overly big,any suggestioms....TIA.Lexi

Esteemed Contributor

I suggest going to a Lazyboy retail store. I have a recliner that looks much better than a standard recliner and it is much smaller. I chose my fabric and had it made (from the Lazyboy retail store). It's my favorite chair - of all time!

Honored Contributor

What I did when I was in the market for a leather rocking recliner, I visited all the stores that sell them.  Including my local Lazy Boy store.

I sat on them, reclined, rocked & twisted my life away.  I wanted "soft" leather, not the hard leather.  Softer is more comfortable for me & it also cushons your body over time.

After about a month, I settled on red leather recliner that rocked & reclined nearly flat like a bed.  The latter, I did not realize until I got it home.

The chair also has a built-in head rest which acts like a pillow if you want to flat recline.

I also purchased an extender...

p331307b.jpg

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Mz iMac,the built in headrest is interesting,is it a Lazyboy?

Honored Contributor

@lexi

American Furniture (which is no longer in business in my town).  Lazy Boy has a few built in head rest recliners in their stores.  AF offered me a better deal.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Thank you Ladies....