Trusted Contributor

What was the TSV price? Thanks

Valued Contributor

I only remember the King (set of 2) was $75.  HTH

Valued Contributor

I bought the Joy Mangano pillows on the TS.  They were $39.95 for a pair with the free travel pillow.  We own a bed & breakfast and I bought 2 pair last year.  I love them.  I had to buy 5 more sets the other night.  Now they are in all guest rooms.  They are firm.  We have 2 firm and 2 softer pillows on each bed.

Respected Contributor

TSV price for recent My Pillow TSV was $65 for Queen and $75 for King. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

I bought the Joy Mangano pillows on the TS.  They were $39.95 for a pair with the free travel pillow.  We own a bed & breakfast and I bought 2 pair last year.  I love them.  I had to buy 5 more sets the other night.  Now they are in all guest rooms.  They are firm.  We have 2 firm and 2 softer pillows on each bed.

I almost bought the Joy Mangano Pillows but I've been so disappointed in her products other than her hangers.  Her product quality, probably because of high volume, is very bad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

I bought the Joy pillows too and received them yesterday.  I was pleasantly surpirsed in the quality of these.  The fabric is very soft and nice.  However, they are too deep for my head and neck.  I'm debating about sending them back or attempting to open it up and take some stuffing out. 

Respected Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

@LoriMI wrote:

I also had a set of Joy's pillows but ordered 2 more sets while they were on sale.  The only problem is they are not washable, only spot cleanable.

Own 2 of the My Pillows as well and don't find them any better than Joy's but at least they are washable.

Respected Contributor

Re: Recent My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@LoriMI wrote:

I almost bought the Joy Mangano Pillows but I've been so disappointed in her products other than her hangers.  Her product quality, probably because of high volume, is very bad.

Though I do like the pillows I agree that most of her inventory is not to my liking.  The hangers are the only product I buy consistently from Joy's line as well.  The fragrance line for the home was a big disappointment but the little steamer was good.  I can only watch a little bit of her, talk about SG!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Recent My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

Thanks for responding. The price is less than at mypillow.com, I knew it would be. My husband said a few weeks ago he wanted them and then I saw I missed the tsv. Sometimes the tsv prices isnt a drastic cut.