Honored Contributor

I just checked out the holiday preview...they added some really nice stuff! I MUST be strong! 

The buffalo check stockings are major cute!

@lucymo  I'm glad we got the set of 4 silver MG trees from Amazon...our set is better than what PB is offering because we have a remote and the overall price for 4 trees is better too. Otherwise I no doubt would have been tempted by the PB trees...LOL...whew! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Half my house is from pottery barn.  My car had to be reprogrammed not to go there.

Occasional Contributor

Have you seen the new Luminara candles at PB?!! OH my!!

I already got the cinnamon sticks one, the large one and it is breathtaking, gorgeous!! Oh and it has a natural cinnamon scent to it because of the sticks.

Also, I ordered the newest one too, large one the Luminara Shimmering Bark, so gorgeous!

But this one is on backorder. I ordered anyways since I had a coupon and a free shipping code to use.

The cinnamon one it is amazing for fallSmiley Wink

I love PB, that store is trouble for me lol

Viviane.

Valued Contributor

TweedyB, I, too, have a weakness for Pottery Barn. I am so mad at myself-I missed being able to use the last good coupon that had a discount and free shipping. I always use those, LOL! Your luminaras sound beautiful. I'll check them out tonight online. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just checked out the holiday preview...they added some really nice stuff! I MUST be strong! 

The buffalo check stockings are major cute!

@lucymo  I'm glad we got the set of 4 silver MG trees from Amazon...our set is better than what PB is offering because we have a remote and the overall price for 4 trees is better too. Otherwise I no doubt would have been tempted by the PB trees...LOL...whew! Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise,  I'm very glad we have our set of the MG trees too.  They are beautiful and I think we got a good price.  Oh, girl, I have so much decor for Christmas and Harvest but I do love to decorate our home.  I always find something new that I just have to have.  Our Gospel Rescue Mission loves me as I donate some nice items to them.  I'm getting together another load to take.  So, keep passing along the info about new items you see, I'll be watching.  LOL

Occasional Contributor

I save the pics from PB website. Here they are.img11c.jpgimg16o.jpg

Valued Contributor

OMG! I am going after those candles in both styles. I love LUMINARA!  thanks for posting/

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I can't compete with professional Pottery Barn quality, but I thought you might like to see the (small) buffalo check Christmas stockings I designed and sewed for my dogs years ago.

check stockings 1.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I love these new candles. I need a coupon though to order them. Let me know ladies if you know of any that are good. I need free shipping and % off as these are pricey but so PRETTY. 

Honored Contributor

I love those Luminaria.

I want to live in Pottery Barn.  LOL