Esteemed Contributor

Please Bethlehem Lights.......

Years back i was able to purchase from QVC quite a few autumn decorations w/lights from Bethlehem Lights Co.  I noticed as the last couple years went by that there were less and less autumn decoration offerings and when the season came upon us Christmas decorations were starting to be shown.   I would love if Bethlehem Lights could PLEASE  present more fall offerings.............love my leaf

garlands w/lights (just plain leaves please..no berries, cones, etc)  and wreaths, etc.   We love to decorate for all for the Thanksgiving holiday and the beautiful fall autumn colors and lights make it so warm and creates a true holiday feel..........i have found similar garlands, decorations in other stores.....but BL to me are more quality.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Bethlehem Lights.......

I don't own much BL product, but I did buy some of their lit hanging baskets for my front porch. I still have them many years later, and was hoping to add some new ones. I noticed they pretty much don't exist anymore either.

I never cared about the lighting in them, as I only used the lights one year. I suppose like most things, they've run their course. Hope they decide to bring some back, though.

Contributor

Re: Please Bethlehem Lights.......

I agree that QVC seems to be phasing out Bethlehem Lights. That makes me sad because I have purchased many wreaths, hanging baskets, Christmas trees and garlands from them over the years. They always had something for Spring, Summer, Fall and Christmas that was a welcome addition to my home decor. I am retired and used to watch a lot of QVC - now it seems that beauty products have taken over the channel, and I watch less and less - they must have  a better profit margin. I am hoping another shopping channel comes along to offer a better variety of products. I have purchased items since the CVN days, but so much has changed there over the years.