Highlighted
Super Contributor

Pier One

Just treated myself to a trip to Pier One and had to check out all of their pretty Christmas decorations. I spotted a cute lantern that was maybe 4" in height that would be perfect for the CI flameless votives.

They had a dark bronze, blue, white and gold with distressed finishes. The gold's glass had a mercury glass finish and the rest were clear. The front has a pretty clear gem and all lanterns are 20% off. They also had the same lantern in larger sizes. Very pretty! I bought two of the small blue ones to go in each bathroom as they will go perfectly!

If you are in the market for lanterns, check out Pier One. I am definately hitting there the day after Christmas for the big sale!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View