Frequent Contributor

One of my favorite stores.. and the only one I have a credit card for (so I can get the deals). We got our daughter the mirrored bedroom set (forget the name, something Hollywood?) a few years ago -- such a beautiful grouping. I love the teal color they often have as accent, as that's my accent in the living room.

Trusted Contributor

I was there this afternoon and bought a LED owl ""candle"". I just put batteries in him and he is glowing away. They had lots of cute stuff!

Trusted Contributor

I have a friend who had to quit her job there because she was spending more than her paycheck every month!

Now she works at Bath and Body and is having problems there too,lol.

Honored Contributor

I went there today because I had a coupon for ten dollars off and that could not be wasted

Honored Contributor
On 8/30/2014 Lynneuk said:

I have a friend who had to quit her job there because she was spending more than her paycheck every month!

Now she works at Bath and Body and is having problems there too,lol.

My friends and I did that in high school. Worked at stores and spent a lot of our checks there.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy looking and occasionally limited purchases at Pier One, but think their prices are a bit high, especially for the quality of some items, particularly furniture items. Some really appealing things there though! I was in Friday and picked up a few things. Almost purchased a pretty blue and white vase but it was pricey. Found a very similar item at Homegoods for less than half the price.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 DREAMON said:

I am going to Pier one, Home Goods, and Michaels this afternoon. All three stores are in the same shopping center...which says HEAVEN to meSmile

That could be dangerous... The one nearest me is in a shopping center with Bed Bath and Beyond, Michael's and TJ Maxx, which is also sort of risky!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...