Valued Contributor

Per Valerie on her FB page...H197823 Beveled Mirror Centerpiece and the new H202045 2pc Beveled Mirror Sections.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks mallemo for watching out for me. I will keep checking tonight and watch the 1st show for them. I won't be home in the morning for that show so hopefully I will find them before that. Hope they aren't real pricey.

Enjoy Vals shows

JPC

Valued Contributor

You are welcome! I'm only ordering the pink spheres as nothing else is calling my name. That's a good thing!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/17/2014 mallemo said:

You are welcome! I'm only ordering the pink spheres as nothing else is calling my name. That's a good thing!

Have you already ordered you spheres or are you holding off till you see them. I do love the picture that you shared. Very pretty color.

JPC

Valued Contributor
On 2/17/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 2/17/2014 mallemo said:

Have you already ordered you spheres or are you holding off till you see them. I do love the picture that you shared. Very pretty color.

JPC

I already ordered them and they are ""in process"" which could be a week! They don't get in too much of a hurry it seems.

Super Contributor

Hey gals~hope you don't mind me butting in. I have been good so far and have not ordered anything. I am thinking one set of pink spheres & one lavender set, or two sets of pink spheres. I found huge mercury glass crackle finish sapphire blue color spheres in Marshalls yesterday. They are 10" in diameter and were $16.99. I bought them because the place that I most often put Valeries spheres in a pretty expansive area on top of three bookcases. Each bookcase is 40" wide, and if I only use one set of Valeries spheres, they just get lost. I am uncertain which colors to order. I think I am going for two sets.

Maybe I am crazy, introducing blue into my color scheme-if I decide I don't want them, I can always return them. They sure are beautiful, though. My area is so large on top of these bookcases, that I am thinking one set of Valeries spheres will not be enough. But then, I can always mix other items into the design, and maybe only need one. I had better decide what I am doing! My walls in that room are celery green, with celery green drapes. The furniture is all dark leather and dark wood furniture, floor and wood wainscoting halfway up the walls. What do you think?

JPC- the two mirrored set that goes with the other one are beautiful. Are you going to purchase them?

Trusted Contributor

Hi Rosehill,

You can jump in anytime. The spheres you got at Marshalls sound really nice. I think throwing blue in your room sounds nice. I like blues and greens together and sometimes you just need a different splash to finish it off.

Haven't decided on the mirrors yet. Don't really need them and I have been so sensible lately so we will see if the good me or the bad me wins out.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot to set the recorder for midnight's show, and I see that the only video from that entire show that is loaded is for the hydrangea wreath & garland. I really hope they load the rest of the videos from that show, but I'm not holding my breath. I just want to watch them to see the set mainly.

JPC, I'm still undecided on the mirror pieces. I saw in the hydrangea video that they were briefly shown and mentioned. Price comes to $52 total, which is the same as I paid for the center mirror in 2012.

Trusted Contributor

Hi SHOPR,

Well, I didn't see much of the show last night either. Stayed awake for the TSV, or part of it and do remember seeing them showing a shot of the mirrors but that was it till I woke up and Val's show was over. I don't know if they presented the mirrors or just a shot of them. At this point, I am passing on them but who knows once they get the video up.

Guess I am going to have to start watching my shows standing up, seems like the only way I will stay awake and then I can't guarantee it.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Enjoy this morning show

JPC

Super Contributor

Hi all! Rosehill sounds like you found a really great deal on the blue spheres. I'm wondering if we will see more of these in the brick & mortar stores, maybe at better prices? You woulld think so since they are on fire at the Q. Mixing the colors sounds good to me too.

I like the look of similar things in groupings, 3-5 pieces.

I DVR'd last night's show. Most of it was focused on the Mason Jars which I decided to pass on. I like the way they look outside, but we don't spend a lot of time outdoors due to DH's disability. So I think I'm sitting out this visit.

I was tempted by JPC's mirror set but the $80+ price tag cooled my ardor. I don't have the original mirror so I would be buying all the pieces. SHOPR think the $ will be easier to bear if you already have the center piece.

J & SHOPR--how would you use the mirrors? Really interested in some ideas for them . . .

So good to hear from my fav posters!