Respected Contributor

Paging All Tart Aficionados!

As I live & breathe...BBW has resurrected tarts!  I go way back in the day when Harry Slatkin dominated my wallet and my love for his candles & tarts.  He has been long gone & so have his candle line.  I happen to be in my local mall with a BBW & I stopped in; I have not been in one for a couple years or so.  They had these asweome tarts, of which I couldn't resist!  There are 4 cubes; $4.25 individually (ridiculous) or 3 for $12 (better).  I bought a few & then used a 20% off coupon (they then became reasonable).  Boy, do they pack a powerful punch scent throw!  They had a great selection of scents for any enthusiast!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging All Tart Aficionados!

Harry may be missing but the wife is still here.  Check out  ....."par - fumes"!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@fthunt, his wife has a long way to go before her scent-throws on her Nest line could ever compete with "The Nose"! He is now running the PARTYLITE line, love their home decor!  

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for posting. I love tarts, and have never tried BBW.... 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, I cannot believe how strong the scent throw is with just one small portion!  I went back to a BBW yesterday to get some more scents.  I am so happy they are now selling these again.  The 5 for $15 is their best price.  Let me know if you try these!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, I cannot believe how strong the scent throw is with just one small portion!  I went back to a BBW yesterday to get some more scents.  I am so happy they are now selling these again.  The 5 for $15 is their best price.  Let me know if you try these!  

I definitely will. Probably run there this weekend....I will definitely post after trying them! Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

What are tarts?  Do you burn these or do you just put them out?  I would love something that I don't have to burn/melt them.

Honored Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

What are tarts?  Do you burn these or do you just put them out?  I would love something that I don't have to burn/melt them.

No, you have to melt them to get the full effect, but there is no mess or soot with them at all.......They are very fragrant and last a few days usually before having to change them.....I love them!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I posted this a month ago & I just went back to BBW yesterday & stocked up on new scents they just got in.  I love the quality of the scent & the strength one little quarter throws!  I can't even give you a scent I don't like, lol!  Run to your local BBW & I promise you will love these new Tarts!