Honored Contributor

PLEASE post pics of decorating with finials!!!

[ Edited ]

Whether they are those from your own home decorating style, or ones you have found by browsing the internet. I'm sure there are others like myself that need some inspiration and ideas. My brain is currently blocked from any new ideas. I would like to see any pics from those who decorated with the H205277 finials last year when they 1st came out...that would be great!!!

I'm not a member of Pinterest, so in times like these I'm sure it would be helpful though...

Here's a pic I can share of when I used VPH's red MG finials last year...

P1500635.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE post pics of decorating with finials!!!

Keep in mind that a good portion of the board are pad users and cannot post pictures.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You do know you can buy these clear glass containers at Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Max, etc for cheap.  And you already have the bulbs!  PS I go around the neighbor & collect pine cones, and I live in San Diego!Not finials but isn't this pretty?  Copied from Pinterest.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

You do know you can buy these clear glass containers at Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Max, etc for cheap.  And you already have the bulbs!  PS I go around the neighbor & collect pine cones, and I live in San Diego!Not finials but isn't this pretty?  Copied from Pinterest.

Lovely Lucymo! Great ideas for the cloches!

I REALLY need ideas for the finials though...if you find any, please post them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Kind of a no brainer idea.  I googled and not much showed up but will keep looking.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Kind of a no brainer idea.  I googled and not much showed up but will keep looking.

AWESOME! That's what I need! I don't know why, but as much as I like finials, I have a hard time figuring them into vignettes...like a brain blockage of some sort...lol. Give me a tree, bird, angel, and I can think of a zillion ways to use them...weird, I know.

I have seen lots of ideas for cloches over the years...in magazines, in these forums, and elsewhere too. 

TYSVM for posting the pics! I'm sure they will help others too!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Here are the ones you're talking about.

Set of 3 Illuminated Frosted Finials by Valerie

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Here are the ones you're talking about.

Set of 3 Illuminated Frosted Finials by Valerie

Actually, it really doesn't matter what finials are in the pics to post in this thread. I was mainly asking for pics showing them in decorating with them...besides what VPH shows in her shows, I need other ideas.

I have the MG ones of VPH's (in my OP pic are the red ones...I also have the green ones too I haven't used yet)...and yes, these in the pic you posted, I ordered the champagne ones. I'm just scratching my head on how I'm going to use them with other decor I have...lol

Honored Contributor