Super Contributor

PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS QVC'S MY PILLOW H207146 REPLY?

Did order it not long ago.... I am not sure i did the right thing...

Am at the desperate stage needing a pillow that will work for me...

Okay i did order the standart size....  Could not deside on the right firmness... I decided to go with the med...

I cannot sleep on a hard firm type of pillow... Also one that is too high... Have neck,shoulder back and spine issues...

My neck does not have the curvature that is normal...    Did have e-ray done and was told that i don't have the normal curve not sure if i am explaining correctly... In addition i had some physical therapy done this summer...  my shoulders,upper arm was in a lot of pain.. Found out i have arthritis in my neck and several parts of my body... I suffer from both osteo,and Rhumatoid arthritis...

Am a side sleeper.... Am a female 77. 5ft about 135 lb...        Considered small frame.  I hope i picked the right firmness..

Please anyone that has this one please reply ASAP.

Am really very nervous about ordering but as mentioned at the desperate stage.

Another thing live in a rurual  area with not much shoping. Am not well and thought ordering on-line would be a good solution..

Thanks so much in advance.

lovestodanceWoman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS QVC'S MY PILLOW H207146 REPLY?

[ Edited ]

I have the My Pillow and I use the Medium.  Also got the Firm but haven't used it.  I was very skeptical about this pillow. 

I have used mine for about 2 months and I have to admit that I no longer wake up with an aching neck and shoulders.  I do not have arthritis.

However, I still have a hard time with the lumpiness against my face.  Just doesn't seem natural to me.  Overall, I like too much to return it.

Respected Contributor

I've had a My Pillow (medium) for several months.  It is the best, most comfortable pillow I've ever slept on.  I have neck, back and knee problems.  I find MyPillow alleviates 99% of my neck problems.  I love it!  (I'm 67, by the way.)

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the My Pillow in medium (standard size).  I don't think I would like a firm.  I, too am a side sleeper, and I think I am small framed.  At first the pillow seemed stiff to me but I like it now.  It took some getting used to, for me, but I have learned to "work" it to my liking.  I find that keeping my head near the edge and not the middle keeps my neck in the right position relative to my shoulders (osteo arthritis in both), and sometime I turn it long ways and "hug" it while my head rests.  I think I would be reluctant to give it up, now.

ETA:  Come to think of it, since I've been using My Pillow I awake with less stiffness in my low back, also (osteo arthritis there, too).  Love my Tempur-pedic, too!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I hope you enjoy your pillow.  I have both medium and firm; I prefer the firm, but use both.

Honored Contributor

my spouse has been searching for the perfect pillow for a year!! 

He he wakes up with severe neck and arm pain every night. We saw the infomercial again and he said maybe I should try it.

how do you know what style to order? I'm thinking of giving it a try with the 30 day return policy option.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

I tried very hard to adjust to and use these pillows but they nearly killed my neck.  I gave up and went back to my Tony Little microbead pillow which I love.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been wondering about this too. I hope more people respond, I'll check back. My neck can be affected because of my back. Right now, I have a good pillow, I'd take a great pillow though. Need to hear from those with these pillows.

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much for your replies.... This means so much to me..... I had been thinking of doing the buy 1 and get 2nd for $4 less... Did call however you have to pay an additional $5 shipping.... My husband did not want me to do that...   The poster who mentioned Tony Little's pillow funny.

I did see it aired last week... Was tempted but with not knowing how it would work for me decided at the time not too.

Pillows are a personal type of product... So hard as we all have different issues,and needs...

Will hope an Pray that the My pillow works,and will post after getting and using...

Oh one more thing... What kept me from ordering before is the washing and drying before using... Also i use pillow protectors and then put a pillow case on my pillows... If i remember think was said you should not put a pillow protector on the My Pillow... Also to add i have an older top loading washer... My dryer is also not new about 6 yrs old..

I did read on a couple of reviews when ready to use put it in the dryer for 15.min prior to using it... I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this issue?

Thanks again

lovestodance.....

WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE HEALTHY,HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Esteemed Contributor

Hi and a Happy Thanksgiving!

I have My Pillow, and I love it.  I am a side-sleeper, and at 71 years old, I do have my pain issues.  I can't tolerate a firm pillow, and I think this product is perfect for my needs.  But, as you rightly said, pillow preferences are all over the place.  My DH sleeps with a curved foam pillow that's as hard as a brick and loves it.  Go figure.  I think you will likely enjoy this pillow, but remember it can be returned if not right.  I also have the medium.  You do not have to wash and dry before using, just put in your dryer to fluff up first.  The configuration of your washer and dryer will not impact anything. I was stuck at home with pain issues for quite a while, so I understand your frustration.  Things will get better - they have for me.  Good luck and God bless.