Occasional Contributor

This is about food, but I think the people here on For the Home are nicer.

I love grocery shopping at Aldi. I've been a very loyal shopper for years. Our store is nice, always clean, well stocked, and have the nicest and friendliest employees. I've shopped at two other Aldi stores and they were good as well.

Our dinner last night was all from Aldi and even better than that it was all on clearance! We had Cheese Tortellini in a Pasta Sauce with Turky Italian Sausage, and cheese filled garlic bread sticks. If you shop at Aldi you know they carry specialty items each week and as new products come in they clearance out the older items.

Here's a breakdown of our meal: Pasta- .99, Sauce- .79, Italian Style Tomatoes- .49, Turkey Italian Sausage- 1.99, and Bread Sticks- 1.19.

I used two packs of pasta, two cans of tomatoes, one jar of sauce, 1 package of turkey sausage (5 links in a pack), and two boxes of bread sticks. We all had plenty for dinner, my husband look some for lunch today, and we still have enough for lunch for one of us.

I know it may be silly to post this, but with prices like they are and people struggling to put food on the table, I'm happy to share any ideas that may help.