Honored Contributor

I got the set of two that HSN has as the TSV (in January was it?) and got the fabric covers for them as well. 

I don't find that they suit every need for shelving that i have, but for what I wanted these to hold, I am pleased. Both of mine arrived damaged, with some dents in the rails, but it didn't have any effect on the building or structure, so I simply kept them as they were for in the basement anyway.

I don't find them attractive for use in other areas of the house, to me they are basement/garage/maybe laundry room appropriate, but not in regular home decor. 

I'm happy with them for the purpose of organizing some things in the basement, but not sure I'll buy more because they seem to be easily damaged in shipping. I would like them for the garage because the move easily and can be cleaned under and behind. Maybe when they have a TSV on them again I will pick up a couple for out there.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb I love, love, love origami shelving. I have eight pieces and would buy more if I could figure out where to use them. Heart

Have a Delicious Sunday

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@Q4u

My laundry room is the same way. It is OK if there is nothing else in there, but I need a place to put some frequently used tools and other stuff! Once you find a solution to a problem, it makes your heart sing!

Boy are you right!  The door in my laundry room goes to the garage and as soon as you open the door there is a costco table against the wall (plastic top portable table) that I have my laundry baskets on, jugs of water and a basket of things I need.  When I do laundry I separate the clothing, one pile to go right in (whites), the other next to the wall/washer (mixed) and delicates piled next to the wall outside the LR...  It's a tight fit but as I said, grateful for a laundry room that is inside, main floor, etc.  I do have cabinets (hard to reach over the appliances)... and I have drawers under the appliances that hold bleach, detergent, etc....

When we moved here, we lived in our motorhome for six months and I was so incredibly sick of public laundry rooms (dirty washers...omg... blech!).... and hauling the laundry to and fro.  No choice of course, but when we found this house, my heart 'did' sing.... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Have just one and I love it.

Trusted Contributor

I also have four, but as a bit of info, amazon also sells them and if you have "PRIME" the shipping is FREE.  They don't have any of the nice colors just the plain one but it saving shipping is an important to you and you don't need a color venture over to amazon and view the selections.

I got a red kitchen origami cart on amazon but none of the larger shelves come in colors.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Origami Shelves

[ Edited ]

I don't like it when HSN has Origami on...especially as a TS.  I always come away a little poorer.

I got the kitchen cart and a little 3-drawer tabletop item.

I already have the bookcase and a couple of the large storage units and the square one.  And a cover...or two.  And the shoe rack, laptop table with LED light and a garden rack that holds tools. Woman Embarassed

I really want the pantry rack they've shown today...but can't figure out where I'd put it or how I'd use it.  I don't really have a "pantry."  Probably just as well. 

Keepin' it real.