Super Contributor

Re: Opinions From Lantern Lovers, Please

On 3/29/2015 BornToShop said: WL, check out post #27.

Many thanks BTS! That blue chicken wire set is something else. You are a lantern temptress . . .

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 whitelinen said:
On 3/29/2015 lovestoteach said:

Have been looking for this for a long time and finally found it!

From one lantern lover to another... I have to say I can't wait to investigate this thread!

Have the Churchhill Lantern by Luminara and really do love it! Also, love the terrarium lantern shown with the bird on top!

Loves, is that a lantern charm??

whitelinen... no, it's an earring priced at one each... I have asked the etsy shoppe if it can be changed into a pendant/charm before being sent out. The picture has been around a long time... and I am wondering why I am just now being able to actually find it for sale! I have pictures of a few resin items that I still cannot find... still looking. The name of the shoppe is on the picture!

The lady said she would make it as a pendant, with a ring on it instead of a shepherd's hook. YAY

The terrarium with the bird is by Candlelite.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

From one lantern lover to another... I have to say I can't wait to investigate this thread!

Have the Churchhill Lantern by Luminara and really do love it! Also, love the terrarium lantern shown with the bird on top!

We should form a lantern club & how perfect this beautiful charm would be as our symbol of the "Sisterhood for the Love of Lanterns", lol! Thanks for taking it to a different deminsion! You are correct, I love lanterns in every way, shape or form. Again, beautiful & total charm!
Contributor

I love the lanterns from Hobby Lobby especially when they go on sale. I also shop Pier one for lanterns. I guess we can't help it, there must be a lantern club somewhere. I have put the little lights that are on wires in some of my lanterns. VPH has those little light. So cute. I am looking at some of my lanterns that i have on my porch, the lights just came on. I could just sit and watch them for hours.

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 BornToShop said:

We should form a lantern club & how perfect this beautiful charm would be as our symbol of the "Sisterhood for the Love of Lanterns", lol! Thanks for taking it to a different deminsion! You are correct, I love lanterns in every way, shape or form. Again, beautiful & total charm!

what a nice idea! Thank you BTS!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I am over the moon with this lantern! I think I may be needing lantern therapy!

Respected Contributor

Eden Hurricane
Valued Contributor

On 4/3/2015 BornToShop said:
Eden Hurricane

Oh my those are beautiful! Where did you find them? Only issue would be need to clean the glass but it would be worth it!

Respected Contributor

QPrincess, it's that site that has beautiful catalogs with the gate in front.