Respected Contributor

Old Time Red Truck Alert

[ Edited ]

I can't for the life of me remember who it is on these boards that loves old red trucks.  I found the below at Zulilly for $49 under the section called Candy Cane Lane Outdoor.  Vintage Farm Truck Metal Statue 'Welcome' Winter Truck Hanging Sign$14.99

'Merry Christmas' Truck Door Dangler$9.99

There are loads of outdoor holiday items there.

Respected Contributor

Re: Old Time Red Truck Alert

Those are so cute. Adorable!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure there are others but I know @Mominohio is one of them. She is probably red-trucked-out by now!

Honored Contributor

Target had an adorable one. I had it in my cart, but opted out at check-out... It was twenty bucks and while that's not a deal breaker, I really didn't need another thing to have to store... I saw two cute red trucks, one a pick-up and one a red 'woody' station wagon at Rite Aid of all places. They too were twenty bucks, but were already marked down to half off, so I ended up with the pick-up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm partial to the little one with the Christmas tree in the back with the lights. I would be adorable in a window or by a fireplace.
Respected Contributor

Love the little red truck. I found mine at the Christmas tree shop for 14.99. Will put a Christmas tree in the back.