Highlighted
Super Contributor

Ohhhhhh so soft and silky teddy bear!

I had purchased two of Dennis Basso's faux fur teddy bears (one in camel and one in chocolate) for myself. They came yesterday and they weren't 5 minutes out of the box and I knew I had to have them in every color! So this morning I ordered the grey, plum and black one for me and then ordered 4 more on top of that (one for each of my 4 grandchildren). This is the softest, silkiest, most decadent faux fur I have ever felt. I had been eyeing these bears since last year when they were first presented and this year I decided I had to order a couple and see for myself if the 79 5-star reviews were warranted. To me....this deserves 10 stars! So glad I ordered all my others early early this morning since now there are only 2 colors left. For reference, the item number is H19441.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View