Esteemed Contributor

O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

I know there was a reindeer thread somewhere, but I can't find it.  

If you are still looking for a discount on Grandin Rd, I now have one that works.  I tested it to be sure.  GR108355 for free shipping.  

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

@SHOPR wrote:

I know there was a reindeer thread somewhere, but I can't find it.  

If you are still looking for a discount on Grandin Rd, I now have one that works.  I tested it to be sure.  GR108355 for free shipping.  

@SHOPR,  Hi, yes, I am wanting a free ship from GR.  Thank you so much.  GR was supposed to send out a discount but so far, nothing, so I really appreciate your sharing this code.  Hopefully, MTH will check in and see this as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy to help. It is good through September 14. :-)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  Thanks SHOPR.   That was so nice of you to find this. JPC alerted me to your post as I hadn't seen this (super busy at work).   I also signed up for their emails to get the free ship coupon but like Lucy, haven't gotten anything from them yet.  I am still back and forth on those reindeer. I really want them, but my sensible side is telling me to sit tight. There is s along way to go on the holiday decor and my poor cc needs a break.  Hopefully they won't tell out before then.  

@lucymo  Let me know if you take the plunge on them!!

Honored Contributor

@MTH, Good morning, no I haven't ordered the deer yet.  I'm going through all my decorations and need to use or donate a lot of good Christmas decor.  I can't believe I still have this much since we did take a load to our Gospel Mission earlier this year.  The free ship code is good for a few more days so I'll decide by the time it expires.  I need to spend  some time in Shoppers Rehab, maybe that would help.  LOL  Post back if you cave and go for it.  Remember, they are on advance order, shipping in September, if that matters.

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  Thanks SHOPR.   That was so nice of you to find this. JPC alerted me to your post as I hadn't seen this (super busy at work).   I also signed up for their emails to get the free ship coupon but like Lucy, haven't gotten anything from them yet.  I am still back and forth on those reindeer. I really want them, but my sensible side is telling me to sit tight. There is s along way to go on the holiday decor and my poor cc needs a break.  Hopefully they won't tell out before then.  

@MTH@lucymo...I signed up for their emails the other day and got the free shipping email.  Don't know why you 2 haven't gotten it yet.  If you don't get it, you might want to sign up again or call them.

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH@lucymo...I signed up for their emails the other day and got the free shipping email.  Don't know why you 2 haven't gotten it yet.  If you don't get it, you might want to sign up again or call them.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy,   Hi JPC, it appears that GR is picking on MTH and me.  Why would they do that, we're both so sweet and nice.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy,   Hi JPC, it appears that GR is picking on MTH and me.  Why would they do that, we're both so sweet and nice.  LOL

@lucymo..morning lucy, Gosh I don't know why they would do that.  Don't they know you 2 would be their best customers  They must have heard about you by now. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

JPC

@lucymo..morning lucy, Gosh I don't know why they would do that.  Don't they know you 2 would be their best customers  They must have heard about you by now. Smiley Happy

@Just Plain Crazy,  Morning JPC,  I knew you'd be puzzled about that too.  They may be busy thinking of a way to give us a better deal than the rest of you.  I'll bet that's it.  @MTH, just hold off for the super deal waiting for you and me.  We'll share with you, JPC, when we find out what it is.  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy,  Morning JPC,  I knew you'd be puzzled about that too.  They may be busy thinking of a way to give us a better deal than the rest of you.  I'll bet that's it.  @MTH, just hold off for the super deal waiting for you and me.  We'll share with you, JPC, when we find out what it is.  Woman LOL

I have found that those emails often go in your Spam folder so be sure and check that too.