Valued Contributor

Need something for bathroom wall in coral.

Love my new floral shower curtain and put a mirror set on the wall but a little pop of color may be nice. Everything I see is floral and don't want it to clash. What would be good with this?coral shower curtain 2.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Need something for bathroom wall in coral.

I don't have a specific suggestion for you, but just wanted to compliment you on your choices thus far.  It all looks very nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is there something in gold coloring you could put on the wall under or partially around the mirror.  Or something white. It could off-set the shower curtain. Cute set so far. Any art sales going on, or those little storage shelfs to put over the hamper? Just a suggestion.

Esteemed Contributor

With a pretty shower curtain such as that, less may be best.  Without seeing the rest of your bathroom, it may not need any pictures.  If you want something over the toilet, a simple picture in a white frame would look pretty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Search coral color bathroom prints or coral color bathroom accessories on Google & click on images. You can click on any of those images to take you to their site. They had some pretty pics with coral & a teal color.

Image result for coral color bathroom pictures
Image result for coral color bathroom pictures

Esteemed Contributor

I like to switch out the soap dispensers, waste cans, etc. There is such a variety out there.I would also consider a few flameless candles in that color or a lantern.

Honored Contributor

I would store hand towels &/or washcloths in a vibrant coral on top of the hamper.

This way, they'll break up the taupe tones of the hamper and & the wall.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I like to switch out the soap dispensers, waste cans, etc. There is such a variety out there.I would also consider a few flameless candles in that color or a lantern.

This is a great idea. 

I love the picture of what is there so far, and was wondering where else OP thought she needed something. 

Q had some Mirage flameless candles in coral that were lovely, and solid (no print to them) they would look great on a counter or back of the toilet tank.

Honored Contributor

I've got to say that I hate the color peach. And most of my life, 'coral' has just been a shade of peach to me.

Recently though, I'm seeing some really pretty things done with coral. OP's example is one of those. It looks so nice with the taupe shade on the wall and hamper, and I like how well the tile on the floor even coordinates. 

Just a personal preference, but the pattern in the shower curtain and rug are just enough for me. The other accents I'd add to the room (assuming it isn't very big) would be in solid coral shades. Love the ideas people are giving here.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the poster who said to accessorize with coral towels...great idea!  Add that pop of color to match without being too overbearing.