Esteemed Contributor

MyPillow customer service issue. anyone else?

when I decided to return one of the two pillows I bought directly from the website, first I had to call CS to get a "return authorization number". I returned it priority mail with delivery confirmation and it was received within 3 days. after a week went by with no communication from MyPillow I called to inquire about the return and my refund. they confirmed that they had received the return but said it could take up to a month to credit my account. when I asked why it would take so long, they said refunds are issued in groups according to the date of the week it was received. today was a month, and still no refund so I called again. this time, after quite a while on hold while she "located" my return, I was told to call agian if I didn't have my refund by the 5th of March. that would be 6 weeks since they received the pillow back. has anyone else had this kind of CS experience with this company? or am I just the lucky one?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Occasional Contributor

Re: MyPillow customer service issue. anyone else?

I had a bad experience with My Pillow Customer Service.  I had 3 pillows that were very flat and nothing would bring them back.  I called Customer Service and they told me to send them back and then they would send me new ones.  But I had to buy their mailing label for $9.99 plus tax.  After thinking about it I said ok and gave them my credit card number. 

I was told that the expiration date was not valid.  I repeated it several time but they said sorry.  I called my bank and asked why my expiration date was not valid.  They said that wasn't correct.  i talked to Customer Service again and told them what the bank said and I gave them the name of my bank and the person I talked to.  They basically said they couldn't halp me.

I will never by My Pillow again.

Honored Contributor

Just take a trip to your loca Bed, Bath & Beyond and purchase your MyPillow there! They have a terrific return policy and you'll be refunded on the spot! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thread is four years old. Smiley Frustrated

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I do see that the original post is 4 years old, however I though I would share my recent experience. One of the pillows that I purchased on QVC came apart during washing - it was about 2 years old. I contacted My Pillow customer service, sent them my original receipt and they replaced the damaged pillow, plus sent me two additional pillows gratis. It was a very rapid response.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I do see that the original post is 4 years old, however I though I would share my recent experience. One of the pillows that I purchased on QVC came apart during washing - it was about 2 years old. I contacted My Pillow customer service, sent them my original receipt and they replaced the damaged pillow, plus sent me two additional pillows gratis. It was a very rapid response.

Thank you for sharing a recent My Pillow customer service experience!  How they are in 2017 is what matters most to me. Woman Happy