Trusted Contributor

Re: My black and white bunnies

On 3/8/2014 MTH said:
On 3/8/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 3/8/2014 MTH said:
On 3/6/2014 Azcowgirl said:
On 3/6/2014 MTH said:
On 3/6/2014 Azcowgirl said: Are they Valeries ?

Hi Azcowgirl. They came from PiperClassics.com. By the time I saw earlier threads on those adorable bunnies, they were sold out but maybe the rest of us will get lucky for next year.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will get more in.

Hi MTH ! Thank you so much.

Just checked the Piper classics website and the bunnies are showing IN STOCK. Getting mine. Hope you see this before they sell out again. Good luck

MTH

Glad you got your bunnies MTH. I wonder if maybe they said sold out since there was such a run on them and then they raised the price back up. Bet they were surprised at all that were selling in that short amount of time. I know that SHOPR had posted about a JS bunny on Amazon that was dirt cheap and several of us ordered it. Wasn't long till they raised their price back up.

I think some of these companies need to send thank you cards to the ladies on the home forum for helping them sell their inventory.

MTH

I was thinking the same thought about some of these companies sending "thank yous" to some of these folks. At least a coupon or two would be nice. I bet they had no idea why those cute bunnies all of the sudden sold like hotcakes. The price now is 17.99 and they now want 8.50 to ship them. I think some of the previous posters had a better deal than that. I am having second thoughts as I already made a Pier 1 trip this week and picked up a few more bunnies already. Then hit my local M store and got some new flowers to put in my JS display. Oh yea, and I did buy 2 new JS bunnies this year (to go with the easter baskets and bunny diorama). Maybe enough is enough for now.

BTW: take a rest from cleaning. It'll be there tomorrow....Ha Ha

MTH

Okay, I will leave it for you. You don't know what you are getting in for. Better get here early. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My black and white bunnies

Very Colorful.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust