Super Contributor

My VPH wire apothecary came today!

It's beautiful and big. I knew it would be big from the measurements but it's gloriously big. I can't wait to fill it with something springlike. Will post pics later.

Super Contributor

Re: My VPH wire apothecary came today!

It is great, isn't it Nana??

Coongrats! Please let us know how you are filling it! I need ideas!!

Trusted Contributor

Mine is still ""in process""

Have fun decorating yours Nana.

Super Contributor

I am supposed to get my pewter today, but my whitewash has not shipped yet. Can't wait to see your pics!!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

I am supposed to get my pewter today, but my whitewash has not shipped yet. Can't wait to see your pics!!

Hi Kel: Did you get it???

Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 MTH said:

Hi MTH! Yes I did and I love it!! I can't wait to get the whitewash one now too! It is a really substantial piece and I think I will use it yearround. I also was looking at speckled eggs to use it on on Etsy and I happened to be looking at a set for 14.95 plus 5.95 S&H and that is just too high so I remembered you said you saw some on Pier 1. I went over there and they look to be the exact same set (well I think they are the same thing and I wonder if they are the ones from pier 1)! I saw that my store only had 5 sets left so I called my store to ask about the coloring of the eggs and by chance she just said to me that that was the only set left!!! I asked her why the computer said they had 5 sets left and she said they can be off like that on items at any given time. So I decided to QUICKLY place my in-store pickup order with the eggs AND {#emotions_dlg.blush} the 2 white ceramic bunnies (one small and one medium)!!! I figured it said my store had 8 left and if that number is off I thought I might as well just order it so it is ready with my eggs! I can't wait to get them now!!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2014 MTH said:

Hi MTH! Yes I did and I love it!! I can't wait to get the whitewash one now too! It is a really substantial piece and I think I will use it yearround. I also was looking at speckled eggs to use it on on Etsy and I happened to be looking at a set for 14.95 plus 5.95 S&H and that is just too high so I remembered you said you saw some on Pier 1. I went over there and they look to be the exact same set (well I think they are the same thing and I wonder if they are the ones from pier 1)! I saw that my store only had 5 sets left so I called my store to ask about the coloring of the eggs and by chance she just said to me that that was the only set left!!! I asked her why the computer said they had 5 sets left and she said they can be off like that on items at any given time. So I decided to QUICKLY place my in-store pickup order with the eggs AND {#emotions_dlg.blush} the 2 white ceramic bunnies (one small and one medium)!!! I figured it said my store had 8 left and if that number is off I thought I might as well just order it so it is ready with my eggs! I can't wait to get them now!!

Wow...its a good thing you called. I guess as it gets closer to Easter, people are buying the decorations up so the computer lags on the count. I havent seen the eggs on Etsy but the ones at P1 are nice and I'm very happy with them. They are a set of 12 and if I remember correctly, the price was 6.95. The colors are muted and speckling makes them more elegant than whimsical. And IMO the colors work great with the pewter jar. Let me know how you like the bunnies when you get them.

Trusted Contributor

Just received my pewter one. I like the color better than I expected. It looks almost antiquish. So happy I finally got one at As Is. Now I can get that item #H203103 out of my head.

Oh, and mine doesn't lean.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/4/2014 yellowrose said:

Just received my pewter one. I like the color better than I expected. It looks almost antiquish. So happy I finally got one at As Is. Now I can get that item #H203103 out of my head.

Oh, and mine doesn't lean.

Hi Yellowrose. Glad you finally got yours. I love the pewter one too. It's always nice to get something "on sale". Enjoy decorating with it.

Esteemed Contributor

Got my whitewash one yesterday, and it isn't crooked either, thank goodness! The latch is tricky, but does work. So that's one pewter and one whitewash for me, both as is priced, and both in great shape!

Now...what to put in the whitewash jar in my kitchen...MTH, I think I might need those Pier 1 lemons and limes! I almost ordered some from Kohls, but then noticed that most of the pieces were tiny--or maybe their measurements are wrong--didn't want to take a chance.

Also thinking about a potted plant, since my kitchen gets lots of natural light. I always kill my indoor plants, but maybe if I try really hard...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}