Super Contributor

I've just recently started trying mrs Meyers cleaning products and am enjoying them so far. I have the laundry detergent and dish soap in the bluebell scent and like both of them although the detergent doesn't leave any scent on my clothes. I just bought the peony scent booster today so I'll see how I like that next time I do laundry. What are your favorite mrs. Meyers products and scents? 

Respected Contributor

I recently bought Mrs. Meyers multi surface cleaner in lemon verbena. It's a nice fresh scent and it does linger for a bit. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug837  I love these products! My favorite scent is Basil.  Also Jasmine. These products clean so good! Also love the air freshener.

Honored Contributor

My mom uses some of these products, and she loves them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love all the scents.  I use the liquid hand soap, dish detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom cleaner, window cleaner, and countertop spray.  I'm sure someone will disapprove, but I shampooed one of my dogs today in geranium dish detergent.  He's sparkling clean and smells much better than before.

I'm never without these products.  If I had to pick, geranium remains my favorite, but I have yet to really not like any of them (though my husband hated rhubarb - go figure).  I give hand soap as gifts - Iowa pine and citrus clove are lovely for the holidays (but they all are . . .).  Packaging is cute, too.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I like the lavendar dish soap.

Honored Contributor

I've recently dipped my toe in the Mrs. Meyers products, too.  So far it's just been the dish detergent and liquid hand soap, both in Basil.  I think I've got a Bluebell and a Lemon hand soap in the closet, waiting for my current ones to be used up.  The fragrance is pleasant.  I'm not sure that I like the dish detergent though.  I mean, it's OK, but it seems like I'm using more of it than other brands to get a good amount of suds.

Super Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch,

I  get less suds than other brands like Dawn but it doesn't really bother me. The nice scents make up for it! I have used the Honest company dish soap before and that didn't suds up well at all!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Meyers products

[ Edited ]

I used to use Mrs. Meyers (and the Method brand) but thought it was too heavily perfumed, which means more unnecessary ingredients.  Plus I believe the hand soaps and dish liquid had sulfates in them.  They dry my hands out so badly and are also unnecessary.  Gave them (both) up!

Esteemed Contributor

MM website has a nice glossary of product ingredients.

Cogito ergo sum