Honored Contributor

@Mominohio (Lanterns)

[ Edited ]

sorry pics aren't great but these are in the Feb Q Insider. No indication they are going to be TSV on 2/12 but thought you'd like to see them. (I don't need another lantern 🙈but one never knows😉)

IMG_1761.JPG

Honored Contributor

I like the fountain.   I have a fountain fetish.   I have 4 or 5 I've never used. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think the lanterns in the insider are from the Scott brothers.  There is a comment about a luminara TSV in the section where the program guide is.  Very top of the page.  I never noticed notes there until someone pointed it out once.  The Scott brothers have a TSV also, it's outdoor spheres.  They are cuter than Valeries, but I think we're saturated in spheres.

Honored Contributor

The note on the top of the page of the program guide for 2/12 says, "Luminara Windsor Lantern with pedestal and flameless candle".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I like those lanterns.   They're very modern looking 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

I saw these in the Insider, but if I remember correctly they are by the Scott brothers. And on a side note, while I'm glad they have multiple styles of home decor, I really can't get into their things. They are just too modern for me. I like them and think their shows are so fun, but I just never find anything I love!

I bet these will sell out, as it seems a lot of their things do sell out very quickly. 

Thanks for posting this!