New Contributor

Missing Mr. Christmas five piece ornament set.

Mr. Christmas has put out a set every year, it is the five piece porcelain music box with movement, I have been colecting them since they started selling them on QVC over ten years ago.  Missed not being able to order them at the Christmas in July sales event, will they be offered this year or will I have to settle for the three piece set being offered?Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Missing Mr. Christmas five piece ornament set.

Christmas shows are still happening, I hope that they bring them back for you.

Honored Contributor

I could swear they had those up for vote after last season, and should be coming (for some years now, they show a number of different ornaments online, and ask us to vote for the ones we want to see in the next year's set, then choose the top five to combine and offer as a set). 

Could it be that they are saving those for a TSV or a planned OTO or something?

You could go to their facebook page and ask about them as well.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Very Happy I'm still missing Thomas Pacconi!!

New Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion of Facebook, and I hope they are planning a special reveal.

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering about these too. I have several previous sets too.  I'm sure we still have lots of Christmas surprises yet to come.

New Contributor

Contacted a rep via Facebook and received a responce hinting at a release in an upcoming Christmas show, not definitive in context.  Seems to be a hush hush situation?

Trusted Contributor

@nbpbsc wrote:

Contacted a rep via Facebook and received a responce hinting at a release in an upcoming Christmas show, not definitive in context.  Seems to be a hush hush situation?

Hmmm...Thanks for checking on that.   It's always so funny  how things can be such a big secret sometimes.