Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mackenzie-Childs coming to QVC

@Estellee wrote:

Their tea kettles are so pretty, so are their canisters. 

@Estellee   I really like the canisters too!!   

Contributor

Just in case it wasn't mentioned earlier, Kathy Norton is back at Shophq.  I don't believe she will be the person representing at QVC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Waiting....waiting....I am so looking forward to this show. I don't watch the Q much anymore but this is exciting. Woman Very Happy

@Regal Bee   Looking forward to seeing the show too !! 😀

Respected Contributor

What day will McKenzie Childs be on the Q?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

What day will McKenzie Childs be on the Q?

@Mersha  Wednesday March 6, at 11:00 am .

Esteemed Contributor

the tea kettle is available on Amazon , free shipping .  On MC actual website it's available for 3 EP the same as QVC will most likely have as well seeing that right now everything in the line is for that  now anyways. 

Valued Contributor

Just saw them on the schedule. I have enough MC from their ShopHQ days, but want to compare pricing and shipping costs. What does HQ have left to sell. They're losing all their vendors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never have seen this line prior to being on QVC, lately seeing pieces periodically on different sets.  Way too whimsical and expensive for my taste...the only pattern I like is an English-style beautiful flower pattern on some items.  Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland!

New Contributor

This company has a very bad reputation. Read the reviews online. Customer service is very poor. Furthermore, the prices are much higher than they should be as the items are made in Vietnam, Taiwan, etc. They explain that they go where the best artisans are and this is why the otems are marked made in China, etc.  Very overpriced for metal.