Valued Contributor

@dancingwoman Thanks for your kind answer. I was on a reservation in Montana. My youngest son is from there. I am also an artist. A very lazy one.

Valued Contributor

I have my eye on the white flower market tea kettle.  I have to save up :-)

Trusted Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I have my eye on the white flower market tea kettle.  I have to save up :-)

I love the kettle..I have it in the check... it's very whimsical..DW

Honored Contributor

I really don't buy much from Evine, but I want to try the Courtly Check 2 qt tea pot so I just bought it. Hope I love it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MacKenzie-Childs

[ Edited ]

If years ago I had seen these products they slowly but surely would have been mine.  Now - fully stocked kitchen and aiming to retire at some point.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I really don't buy much from Evine, but I want to try the Courtly Check 2 qt tea pot so I just bought it. Hope I love it.

@blackhole99  I purchased that the last time MC was on and I love it.  I collect Courtley Check & Parchment.   I did cave in and ordered the utensils and pie dish.

Honored Contributor

@PeckyReceived my teapot and I must say I love it. It is a work of art and quite whimsical, my husband even likes it. I may have to collect more pieces.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99  I splurged and got it last time they were on.  And she was right, every time I look at it, it makes me smile.  Wish I could afford the canisters...but those are the last thing I need right now.   Medical bill is coming from surgery and I need to replace my dryer, ugh.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@blackhole99  I splurged and got it last time they were on.  And she was right, every time I look at it, it makes me smile.  Wish I could afford the canisters...but those are the last thing I need right now.   Medical bill is coming from surgery and I need to replace my dryer, ugh.

@CAcableGirl2I almost bought those cannisters and no doubt will at some point. Maybe Evine will offer some special incentive to buy from that expensive line closer to Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Re: MacKenzie-Childs

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2I almost bought those cannisters and no doubt will at some point. Maybe Evine will offer some special incentive to buy from that expensive line closer to Christmas.

@blackhole99  @CAcableGirl2  I have the teapot and love it, too.  I also have the canister set.  I just wanted to make sure you knew that you can buy the canisters individually from other places.  I always buy from Neiman Marcus and get free shipping and no tax.  Most of the MacKenzie-Childs pieces that I have were gifts.  I got the canisters at three separate times as gifts.  They're exactly the same price at NM as they are from Evine.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau