Trusted Contributor

They are on Evine today.... I know they are expensive but I love a few pieces here and there in my house.  I'm originally from the Fingerlakes region of NY and have shopped the Aurora location many times... today I bought the cake carrier with flower market green top and the courtly check round pitcher....DW

Valued Contributor

@dancingwoman    I love some of thier pieces. The cake carrier you just bought is on my list. It is beautiful.I wish it was within driving distance.

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman

Here is your new carrier-

Respected Contributor

I have my eye on the glass canisters with the lids.

I really want the coffee mugs - but they're hand wash only.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I have my eye on the glass canisters with the lids.

I really want the coffee mugs - but they're hand wash only.  Smiley Sad

My sis has the canisters...they are really nice...the mugs are a good deal.  It's like one free on the MC site they are 40.00 each. DW

Respected Contributor

@dancingwoman, the mugs are a great deal today. 

Do they keep your coffee hot?

Trusted Contributor

I don't have the mugs...my SIL does.  I have the 3qt check tea kettle with bird on top.  Not on evine...also the crow alone and crow on pumpkin on the MC site. I did order the tall pitcher for 98.00 last time they were on evine.  DW

Trusted Contributor

My sis has the Mrs Powers door bell... it's really cute. My sis and SIL are lucky to live 15 min from aurora ... they go to all the sales..DW

Valued Contributor

@dancingwoman

If you don't mind my asking. I noticed your symbol and name. Do you dance? Is that an Alaskan Tribe symbol? Feel free to ignore if I'm too nosey.

Trusted Contributor

@fluffysmom If you go to spirits of the west coast dot com they will explain what the raven means in their art and culture.  Search for the site I mentioned with the words raven symbol included. If I post a link it will disappear. 

I dance in my soul and heart not so much with my feet. I'm an artist. DW