Honored Contributor

Re: MY PILLOW TSV .......AGAIN?

I was in Wal-Mart today and right the the middle of store, where you couldn't miss it, was a huge My Pillow display with that man's picture plastered on it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I was in Wal-Mart today and right the the middle of store, where you couldn't miss it, was a huge My Pillow display with that man's picture plastered on it.

I find him so off putting I can’t bring myself to even consider buying anything he sells.

Contributor

I totally agree.  Saw it mentioned and said out loud "How can you talk about a pillow for one solid hour?  Sick,sick of it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I can hardly watch any of his commercials on tv or on QVC.  I wonder if I buy two will that shut him up. LOL.  He seems friendly enough.... but it is overkill.  I caved a year back and bought his travel pillow (a set)  Nothing wrong with it but I do believe his pillows are overpriced and we are paying for all his ads.  

Valued Contributor

Definately won't be watching. A BIG snoozer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased his pillows about two years ago.  For me, total waste of money.  Those polyurethane foam bits are no more comfortable than a lot of other pillows on the market.  Yes, you can manipulate them, but the pillow flattens out quickly.  I had to re-shape several times during the night.  Yes, I put them in the dryer to get them re-fluffed, but nothing changed.  Plus, that man gives me the creeps!!

Respected Contributor

I cannot watch this man and have no idea why....he disturbs me. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

....and in my opinion...the value has disappeared on these pillows.  The last TSV I purchased was a set of 2 for $65 with free shipping.