Honored Contributor

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

Sending a big shout out to that "Just Plain Crazy" lady for remembering that her candles had a reversed timer mechanism and saving everyone from having to return their beautiful Christmas "scenes under glass" cloches. Thank you JPC, you're the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucymo, Thanks for the correction that some of the Santas are also reversed. I had seen Nevadablue's last reply that her Santa worked normally, and forgot about K9wife's Santa and hadn't read the reviews since yesterday. You'd think I'd learn to quit posting before my morning coffee has had time to kick in! :-)

Super Contributor

Thanks JPC for your information on the timers Sure helped alot of us ! Saved us from sending back the cloches.

These Forums are very helpful and the woman and men on here are very nice! They have helped me many times! So glad the Q has this !

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 SHOPR said:

Lucymo, Thanks for the correction that some of the Santas are also reversed. I had seen Nevadablue's last reply that her Santa worked normally, and forgot about K9wife's Santa and hadn't read the reviews since yesterday. You think I'd learn to quit posting before my morning coffee has had time to kick in! :-)

SHOPR, I didn't mean to sound like I was correcting you. I just saw that of the Santas were the same way. Come on over and we'll both have a cup of coffee. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

No worries, Lucy, you didn't sound that way at all. The coffee sounds wonderful! :-)

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies! I purchased one of each of the cloches, and so far, the santa and snowman seemed to have the switch reversed. I set both to "On" last night and after 4 hours they both went off. Tonight will tell if they both come back on. I'll also be able to test the angel this weekend. Also, there was some discussion about the cloches sold last year at Costco. The base and cloche was the same, but i don't think the scenes (deer, snowman, and christmas tree) were as nice as Valerie's. I don't know if they lit up either. But the price was lower as well (39.99).

http://costcocouple.com/holiday-cloche/

Honored Contributor

Pauline, We do read all of the customer reviews on our items and we are looking into this issue. I thank you for bringing it to our attention yourself. We did not experience any of these issues with the samples that we used to dress the set for our show, so we are trying to pinpoint the problem. Blessings, Valerie
Chat Conversation End

Here's my message from Valerie. We just need to always post our problems with products on Facebook pages where we know they will be read. I think this is a very gracious message. Maybe they "China" makes sure samples are good. It will be interesting to see what will be done about this.

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 DecorDiva said:

Hello ladies! I purchased one of each of the cloches, and so far, the santa and snowman seemed to have the switch reversed. I set both to "On" last night and after 4 hours they both went off. Tonight will tell if they both come back on. I'll also be able to test the angel this weekend. Also, there was some discussion about the cloches sold last year at Costco. The base and cloche was the same, but i don't think the scenes (deer, snowman, and christmas tree) were as nice as Valerie's. I don't know if they lit up either. But the price was lower as well (39.99).

Thank you, DecorDiva, for that information. I have one of Lisa R's cloche on order. I like that I can hide the battery box in the bottom, but would have loved to keep my Snowman too.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/29/2014 lucymo said:
Pauline, We do read all of the customer reviews on our items and we are looking into this issue. I thank you for bringing it to our attention yourself. We did not experience any of these issues with the samples that we used to dress the set for our show, so we are trying to pinpoint the problem. Blessings, Valerie
Chat Conversation End

Here's my message from Valerie. We just need to always post our problems with products on Facebook pages where we know they will be read. I think this is a very gracious message. Maybe they "China" makes sure samples are good. It will be interesting to see what will be done about this.

It was a very gracious message and Thanks to you for communicating on FB on our behalf.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/29/2014 DecorDiva said:

Hi DecorDiva. I did mention the Costco cloche. I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like but I couldn't imagine it could have been as nice as this one so I'm so glad that it seems that the timer issue may be able to function in reverse. But who knows, we all might want to add a second one to the mix. Thanks for the pic.