Esteemed Contributor

Did any one order and receive the convert a bench that was the TS last week? I received the white birch and assembled it yesterday. We have a long deck with half of it covered and the other half exposed to the elements. Consequently, I have no furniture on the exposed section ~ until now.  With so much rain and unpredictability in the weather, it just wasn't an option. This bench is perfect and we can sit in the sunshine for short periods of time and have a place for our coffee or soft drink.

Wednesday Graphic #12

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep Happy to hear that you were pleased with your bench.It will be wonderful to have coffee outdoors on a warm morning.

Honored Contributor

Its so nice to hear that a Q product arrived as expected in one piece and has worked out well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Sitting on your new bench,drinking coffee and soaking up some sun sounds wonderful!

Honored Contributor

I did not order one, as I have done my back deck with the Bliss chairs, but I'm excited for you! In the summer and early fall, the outdoor spaces we have become like additional rooms of my  home to me. I want them to be clean and easy to clean, pretty and functional. 

I hope your bench give you lots of quiet and peaceful time outdoors. Let us know as time passes, how it holds up, ease of cleaning etc. I'm interested to see how people like these.