Honored Contributor

Anyone know what the upcoming Luminara TSV is going to be?

Honored Contributor

There was nothing in the Insider about it. They might have something for the Christmas in July sale, but that's too far out to say.

That said, the Insider only previews a fraction of the monthly TSVs, so they could have one on Monday and I wouldn't know. Your best bet is to sign up for QVC TSV and promotional emails

Honored Contributor

I get the emails.  It's too early.  When it gets a couple days out, an email will come.  My guess was a lantern with new colors.  They always seem to be a hit as a tsv.

Trusted Contributor

I just looked at BSFM blog and she has a flameless candle TSV listed for June 9.

There is no other information or link to an item number.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I get the emails.  It's too early.  When it gets a couple days out, an email will come.  My guess was a lantern with new colors.  They always seem to be a hit as a tsv.

I was guessing the same thing, a lantern. They are popular, and do sell well, but I get a little tired of a vendor doing the same TSV (or very similar ones) over and over. Temp-tations does this with dinnerware sets, and it seems Luminara is developing a pattern of doing it with lanterns.

I guess we will just have to wait a few more days and see @GCR18!

Respected Contributor

I am truly hoping Luminara will present a new set of sconces.  My CI sconces are on their last leg & I need a new set.  The only ones available are from a couple years ago.  I can only hope...!

Trusted Contributor

If it's not a new lantern, I bet it will be a set of outdoor pillar candles in a variety of colors.  It's been a while since we've seen them, and it's a good time of year to sell them.

Honored Contributor

Oh, no, not Lanterns.  I have no will power with them.  I'll be living under a tree if I buy anymore, DH doesn't share my love for them.

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping for the birch candles or the tapers. I keep waiting for them to go on sale at BB&B, but...not yet!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Oh, no, not Lanterns.  I have no will power with them.  I'll be living under a tree if I buy anymore, DH doesn't share my love for them.

@lucymo

You pack up those lanterns and head to Ohio, as you (and they) will always have a home with me, girlfriend! 

That's just abusive, a husband who doesn't share the 'love of lanterns' with his wife! LOL