Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Heritage Lantern

I received the Christmas Tree Shop flyer yesterday and on the cover they have a few lanterns that I am going to check out.  They are 17"  & 15".  They are showing white & what looks like a grayish aqua which is what I am looking for.  They are $19.99.  Going to check them out tomorrow.  If I like them, I am going to cancel my advanced order for the Luminara lantern.

Trusted Contributor

Was there an advance e mail sent? I looked through my Q e mails and did not see one.

It looks like the TSV from last year. I have three in black, but would love a couple in color!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@flickerbulb wrote:

Was there an advance e mail sent? I looked through my Q e mails and did not see one.

It looks like the TSV from last year. I have three in black, but would love a couple in color!

@flickerbulb, I haven't gotten any email on the lantern.  I did get the paper copy of the Insider mailed to me and it is available already for pre-order through the magazine.  I'd give you the numbers, but they'd just get deleted.

I found out through the Q forums that there is a blogger who shares the numbers and she is easily found by googling blue skies for me.  That is one way you can see the listings and order ahead of  the TSV date of Feb 16.

It is the same lantern as last year, with a new size, 12" tall, which is shorter than the original three.  

Trusted Contributor

@SfHOPR  Thanks for the info! I will look up that website!

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR  I posted a message for you above. My keyboard jumps around.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@SHOPR  I posted a message for you above. My keyboard jumps around.

@flickerbulb, I hope you were able to find the website and have a look.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  Which color and size lantern are you getting?  I don't plan to order this time.  I have enough lanterns for now.  I did look at them when I got the Insider but talked myself out of getting them.  The 12" one looks to be something that would work in a lot of small areas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@flickerbulb  If you'd like to receive the Insider from QVC email the QVC Social Team and request your subscription to the Insider.  May take a couple of months for the first copy to be mailed to you but when you receive it you can see TSV's to preorder before they are  presented.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

ETA email address.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  Which color and size lantern are you getting?  I don't plan to order this time.  I have enough lanterns for now.  I did look at them when I got the Insider but talked myself out of getting them.  The 12" one looks to be something that would work in a lot of small areas.

@lucymo, I am hoping to pass on all of the lanterns, but the small 12" lantern in slate is the one to tempt me, depending on the actual color it turns out to be. 

I'm glad you mentioned to @flickerbulb how to request the Insider.  I couldn't remember the email address no matter how hard I tried.  That's what I did and now I'm getting it by mail. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo, I am hoping to pass on all of the lanterns, but the small 12" lantern in slate is the one to tempt me, depending on the actual color it turns out to be. 

I'm glad you mentioned to @flickerbulb how to request the Insider.  I couldn't remember the email address no matter how hard I tried.  That's what I did and now I'm getting it by mail. 

@SHOPR  You'll notice that after I post @flickerbulb's info I had to go back and edit to actually include the email address.  I have a lot going on right now so my mind is not working very well( as if it ever does) lol