Valued Contributor

Will be the TSV on 2/16 in 4 sizes and 4 colors. A new 12" size plus the 16", 19" and 25". New Slate color along with the Black, Garnet Red and Ivory.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Heritage Lantern

@mallemo... I wish I could have all of these that I want!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@mallemo... I wish I could have all of these that I want!
@LTT1...I know. I love them too. I have 2 black in the 19" and 1 red in the 16". They are very nice.

Honored Contributor

@mallemo... I have three... large red, medium red, medium black.
We moved the medium black up to a high shelf.
We moved the medium red to the guest room for the guests over the holidays.
I liked ALL THREE on the hearth... hmmm... gotta be thinking about this!!!
Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@mallemo... I have three... large red, medium red, medium black.
We moved the medium black up to a high shelf.
We moved the medium red to the guest room for the guests over the holidays.
I liked ALL THREE on the hearth... hmmm... gotta be thinking about this!!!

@LTT1...I'll bet that looked awesome on your hearth.

Honored Contributor

I was really on the fence with these the last time, as we have a small shop kind of local (hour and a half away) that carries so many nice lanterns, in so many different styles and colors, from very small to very large, and they are so much less expensive.

I like to put other things besides candles in them, and have so many flameless candles to use already, I chose not to get these, even though a complete grouping would look great on my covered front porch. They were just way too expensive and I have so many other choices between this small shop and Hobby Lobby, at much better prices. In fact, that small shop was carrying these, but I don't know how the price was comparing to Q's price on them. 

I know I will be tempted, though, and will have to 'stay strong'!

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I was really on the fence with these the last time, as we have a small shop kind of local (hour and a half away) that carries so many nice lanterns, in so many different styles and colors, from very small to very large, and they are so much less expensive.

I like to put other things besides candles in them, and have so many flameless candles to use already, I chose not to get these, even though a complete grouping would look great on my covered front porch. They were just way too expensive and I have so many other choices between this small shop and Hobby Lobby, at much better prices. In fact, that small shop was carrying these, but I don't know how the price was comparing to Q's price on them. 

I know I will be tempted, though, and will have to 'stay strong'!

@Mominohio...I see the candle is still "fixed" in these but it can be removed. There is just a hole where the candle was instead of a solid bottom.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

Here is my reasoning (for me) on these:

1) The Q now has perfected the shipping of these (mine arrived packaged correctly and easy to get the packing material out without creating a mess inside)

2) The lanterns have remotes (interchangable due to brand)

3) I don't like going to HL... at least not right now... personal reasons

These reasons are my own and certainly do not apply necessarily to anyone else! : )

Valued Contributor

I have the black lanterns in the sizes sold before, they work fine. Batteries are still the first ones I used in them, so the battery life is good for me.

Then I bought a medium cream/ivory, the candle flame was broken. Returned that one, meaning to replace it, but now I'm thinking about the slate, but it's not the color when I think of slate. It looks more teal, bluish, to me, and I have to think about it. I haven't looked yet to see if they are offered at the previous prices.

Valued Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

I have the black lanterns in the sizes sold before, they work fine. Batteries are still the first ones I used in them, so the battery life is good for me.

Then I bought a medium cream/ivory, the candle flame was broken. Returned that one, meaning to replace it, but now I'm thinking about the slate, but it's not the color when I think of slate. It looks more teal, bluish, to me, and I have to think about it. I haven't looked yet to see if they are offered at the previous prices.

@Nomore...I thought the slate looked a little bluish also but I guess it's hard to tell over a pc screen/television screen.