Contributor

Looking for Illuminated Pinecone Used as Prop On CIJ Set Today

I was watching CIJ today, 10:00-12:00 EST and noticed a large, round silver pinecone that was illuminated   It appeared to be glittered also.  The item I speak of can be seen on the video for the Set of 5 Candle Impressions Poinsettia Embossed Candles, H205808, at the 2:56 mark.  I would love to have a couple of those and especially in gold!  I called Customer Service and they did not know.  Does anyone know where I can find this item?  Is this a future item or just a set prop?  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for Illuminated Pinecone Used as Prop On CIJ Set Today

Did you check the online inventory for Valerie Parr Hill and just a general search for flameless candles? CS doesn't always have/or search all the selections. If you did, then my next quess would be Pier One. Check there on line store because they keep adding daily to the fall and holiday items.    

Valued Contributor

Many have asked about those pinecones in the past and we were told they are only set props and not available. No one seems to know where they came from.

Contributor

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.  I was getting excited thinking it was something new to look forward to.  Bummer...

Contributor

Thanks, I'll check PIer One.  I did do a search but nothing came up.  Oh well.

Super Contributor

Those are really pretty. It looks like it might be resin or wax.  I searched for Silver and Gold Pinecone candles and Resin Pinecones.  During my search I came across pinecone candle molds and discovered you can create metalic candles.  If you can't find them already made, maybe you can make some.  Good Luck.

tkins 

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking that they are from a set of illuminted pine cone "candles" that VPH had either last year or even the year before.

I have a set very similar from her in gold that I have used on my dining room table. I would love another set, but in white.