Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Lanterns

One King's Lane is featuring lanterns today.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re: Lanterns

Interesting. €£
Super Contributor

Retired08: When in doubt, just try it. If you like it, leave it. Otherwise try another way. That's what I do and people say my house has a very warm feeling.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/8/2013 Retired08 said:

I'd like to get two of them and use them at either side of my front door where I usually put my little Bethlehem light trees, but, I'm just not sure how that would look. I am trying to think of something, but, they are tall. I'm not very creative as I have mentioned before.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I get things I like, then have no idea what to do with them. Hence, the "stash" in the attic for my children to take to the dump when I expire.

Same here... I had a large lantern (not even removed from the box) and asked for it to be sold in an estate sale! Just can't deal with it right now!!! : )

lovestoteach ~LTT
DFW Texas (Dallas/Ft.Worth)
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View