Honored Contributor

These are just pretty pictures to me; I do not feel a home vibe at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lake House Blues...

[ Edited ]

The blue rooms are nice enough looking - just not my style. I don’t like most of the furnishings & accessories. My favorite room is the kitchen, but like the bathroom, there’s just too much white for me. 

Honored Contributor

I think it looks very nice, I could easily live there. 

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

This home has a lot of features I like, but I think a big miss is some softer wall colors.  This home is overwhelmingly white/ivory.  

I don't care for the dining set.  I don't care for the table & 2 stools in the living room but do like the blue chairs.  The kitchen is too white as well as the bathroom.  Nice potential for a more homey look.

LOL .. this little bit of typing took me a 1/2 hour, thanks to my Little girl cat Fluffy, sitting partially on me and the keyboard!  I put her down & she would't take no for an answer.  So, UP she is again.  Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast  You should know by now, felines demand a lot of their staff... Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It is a truly lovely home. Far more refined than my family would want. Most lake homes in our price range are old cottages from the 40's and 50's, or prefab trailers. You pay so much for lake front footage.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Oh, believe me, I know .. after 20 years with Fluffy & Ginger, it's been a h*ll of a ride!  But, this is a first.  

There's many times/instances they both have trained me to let me know they have the last word & to have "more" patience.

Esteemed Contributor

The dining room and the bathroom are my favorite rooms but I'd have to do some tweaking.  I love the Greek Key and Herringbone designs that they've used throughout the house.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Noting that quite a few like the bathroom, I can certainly appreciate the luxury and functionality and the white marble is beautiful, but overall, it seems sort of sterile to me and I'm not sure about the dark flooring. I like the flooring I'm just not sure I like it juxtaposed against all that white and glass.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Stunning lake home!  Wish it were mine. . .Heart