Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Mousiegirl. You have exquisite taste, and I trust you. So it sounds as though you plan to use them as they are, and not in a hurricane. In your opinion, what size is the more versatile? (I know what I am leaning towards- just want to see what you think).

I think the 5" is more versatile, rosehill, as I went around today to many pillar holders of varying heights, trying each size, and this is the conclusion that I came to.  They looked great on very tall pillar holders and short, so that is what I ordered more of today.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Mousiegirl. You saved me from  a mistake. I was going to get more of the 7". Now I have to figure out how many of each to buy. I think they look so beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: LUMINARA H205857

[ Edited ]

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Mousiegirl. You saved me from  a mistake. I was going to get more of the 7". Now I have to figure out how many of each to buy. I think they look so beautiful.

They really do, rosehill.  I do like tall candles, but due to the width of the 5" candles, they are a presence, and so they take up the pillar space wonderfully.    I just love chubby candles, lol, for lack of a better word.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I had that problem today also, but since they are wonderful and on clearance and are not coming back, most likely, I just bought what I think I need, and of course, there is never enough of a good thing, is there. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I can't find the widths on either of them. Are they the same, Mousiegirl? I understand what you ae saying about chubby candles.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Mousiegirl. You have exquisite taste, and I trust you. So it sounds as though you plan to use them as they are, and not in a hurricane. In your opinion, what size is the more versatile? (I know what I am leaning towards- just want to see what you think).

I could use them in a hurricane rosehill, I have those also, lol, but I have to remember that I have other candles that need a place to shine. Smiley Happy  They would be perfect for Valerie's square pedestals, if you have those, and on any pillar holder, in my opinion, as I tried them on those today.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

I could use them in a hurricane rosehill, I have those also, lol, but I have to remember that I have other candles that need a place to shine. Smiley Happy  They would be perfect for Valerie's square pedestals, if you have those, and on any pillar holder, in my opinion, as I tried them on those today.

I am ashamed to say that I have Valeries square pedestals in every color except champagne. 

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I can't find the widths on either of them. Are they the same, Mousiegirl? I understand what you ae saying about chubby candles.

They measure 3 1/2" across the top and the bottom.  You won't be disappointed rosehill, in my opinion, as long as you have holders that will hold this width candle. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Wonderful diameter, Mousiegirl. I ordered 2 of the 5" & 1 of the 7" in cream. Thank you for all of your help! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Wonderful diameter, Mousiegirl. I ordered 2 of the 5" & 1 of the 7" in cream. Thank you for all of your help! Smiley Happy

I think that is a good choice, rosehill. Smiley Happy