Honored Contributor

@lab mommy wrote:

I ordered the ivory in the larger size.  No scent and it is wonderful.  Beautiful when lit.  You will love it.

Thank you so much, lab mommy. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

You are very welcome.

Spoiler

Frequent Contributor

Sorry.  Dont know what the spoiler thingy is Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lab mommy wrote:

Sorry.  Dont know what the spoiler thingy is Smiley Happy

Lol, neither do I, but then there is a lot I don't understand about this new forum configuration.

Esteemed Contributor

What's up with so many Luminaras on clearance all of a sudden? 

Not complaining, because the prices need to be lower.  Just odd.

Honored Contributor

I have this candle, in ivory. It was my first Luminara candle. I love it. It has no fragrance. Happy to see the clearance price. I just ordered three more, for gifts. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

This candle is great. Looks like crystal sugar on them. I just picked up more for gifts in the 7" size in Ivory. The gray color looks wierd to me on the screen. It won't match my decor.

QVC won't be restocking these candles so that is why they are on clearance. That is good for us who love Luminara! 

Valued Contributor

Mouisiegirl, did you receive these frosted candles? I want to order the ivory. If you did receive them, what do you think of them? In your opinion, if I am planning on using two of these in a tabletop arrangement, would it be better to order two of the same size, or one of each size, (the 5" & the 7")? I don't even know what type of candlestick I would display them on, or even if I would use a candlestick. I am thinking I would like to use these with Valeries cream magnolia garlands, and her white doves.I am trying to go after that ethereal icy look in certain areas this year.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Mouisiegirl, did you receive these frosted candles? I want to order the ivory. If you did receive them, what do you think of them? In your opinion, if I am planning on using two of these in a tabletop arrangement, would it be better to order two of the same size, or one of each size, (the 5" & the 7")? I don't even know what type of candlestick I would display them on, or even if I would use a candlestick. I am thinking I would like to use these with Valeries cream magnolia garlands, and her white doves.I am trying to go after that ethereal icy look in certain areas this year.

They are gorgeous, rosehill, I even ordered more today, all in ivory.  Beautiful warm glow, and substantial size, which I really like.  I have both the 7" and 5".

I like balance, so I will use two of the same size on my table.  I think it would be different if there were three holders, I would have to try it all out and see what I liked best, and of course that is individual to everyone.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Mousiegirl. You have exquisite taste, and I trust you. So it sounds as though you plan to use them as they are, and not in a hurricane. In your opinion, what size is the more versatile? (I know what I am leaning towards- just want to see what you think).