Honored Contributor

Re: LR Christmas show tonight...

I bought the glitter trees in champagne, and last year I bought her sequin trees in red.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get to see the whole show, but caught some of the items I missed online today.

This is something Q has needed for so long now. They need to give some time to the more upscale home decor items, even if they are more expensive.

What the heck took them so long to get a great tree like that. I can't justify a new tree right now, but I LOVED them.

Q is worrying way too much about the price point in everything they sell, and they are overlooking the fact that there are many in their audience that would snatch up better quality, higher end, products, even at higher prices. Much of what Q is offering now can be found (or things just like it) at any big box store, and usually for much less money. It was wonderful to see holiday decor that didn't look like it was made for children.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 mominohio said:

I didn't get to see the whole show, but caught some of the items I missed online today.

This is something Q has needed for so long now. They need to give some time to the more upscale home decor items, even if they are more expensive.

What the heck took them so long to get a great tree like that. I can't justify a new tree right now, but I LOVED them.

Q is worrying way too much about the price point in everything they sell, and they are overlooking the fact that there are many in their audience that would snatch up better quality, higher end, products, even at higher prices. Much of what Q is offering now can be found (or things just like it) at any big box store, and usually for much less money. It was wonderful to see holiday decor that didn't look like it was made for children.

Well, they got rid of Linda Dano and she was bringing some higher end products. Toward the end, her shows were pushed to wee early morning hours. So if her products weren't selling as fast as other shows/venders, that didn't help matters any when the Q (in my eyes) was holding the door open for her. I don't know the situation on the who/what/where/when/why...but that is just what I remember.