Respected Contributor

I have a set of two My Pillows that I purchsed here in 2014. We love them and I have washed them several times. Well this last time the seam pulled apart on one of them and a lot of the stuffing came out. I contacted My Pillow customer service, sent them the details, and not only are they replacing the damaged pillow but they are sending two additional pillows. Fed Ex. How about that? Makes me a happy customer.

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about their pillows, but they seem like an up and up company.  The owner/inventor appears to be very sincere and wholeheartedly believes in his product.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos to My Pillow

[ Edited ]

.....and they are MADE IN THE USA

I believe in the state of Minnesota...

Spoiler

Spoiler

ok hit the spoiler tag...can't get rid of it....and tried then created another one!

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased My Pillow as I've invested a small fortune in finding the right pillow and never seem to have done so, but think at some time in the future I may.

My mom has them and loves them...best pillows ever according to her.

I love that the inventor continues to produce in the USA, and I want to support that. 

The customer service described by OP is exactly the way I remember companies being back in the day. Refreshing to hear this piece of good news, that this one still practices real customer service.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I haven't purchased My Pillow as I've invested a small fortune in finding the right pillow and never seem to have done so, but think at some time in the future I may.

I love that the inventor continues to produce in the USA, and I want to support that. 

The customer service described by OP is exactly the way I remember companies being back in the day. Refreshing to hear this piece of good news, that this one still practices real customer service.

Also, I neglected to mention that I got an immediate reply to my inquiry.

I like them because I get a lot of support without getting a crick in my neck. I used to have to sleep with two pillows. Also they do not flatten out with use.

Trusted Contributor

@froggy, thank you for this. We love our My Pillows and this is good to know. A rare example of stellar customer service!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I've never tried the "my pillow" either @Mominohio, but wanted to tell you that my DH and I have tempurpedic pillows that we LOVE.  I, too, spent a lot of time and money on various pillows over the years, but haven't bought a pillow in about 6 years.  And I swear our pillows have the exact same shape today as the day we bought them.  I truly couldn't be happier with this brand.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I've never tried the "my pillow" either @Mominohio, but wanted to tell you that my DH and I have tempurpedic pillows that we LOVE.  I, too, spent a lot of time and money on various pillows over the years, but haven't bought a pillow in about 6 years.  And I swear our pillows have the exact same shape today as the day we bought them.  I truly couldn't be happier with this brand.  

@Citrine1

We have a couple of the Tempurpedic pillows as well. We loved them at first, but after a time (a couple of years actually) we found them to actually hurt our necks. They are still in good shape and hold up well over time, thought. My husband still uses one, but I've given up on them. 

I will say that I have vertigo issues and can't sleep laying down now for the last three years (so no pillow works for me right now, not the fault of the pillows, but it is me!). It has been a real challenge and looking at/considering adjustable bed for the future, just not sure what size or room I want to buy it for. My husband has sleep apnea and I cannot sleep in the same room with him anymore, so I'm just trying to figure out how we are going to go forward with all our sleep issues. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio

My Pillow has been the HG for me and my neck. I had an issue with one that seemed to lose buoyancy and it was promptly replaced. I like that they get better with each washing and drying. I hope you find the ultimate sleep experience for you. Good sleep is so important for our minds and bodies. I personally appreciate the study that supports that adults function best with a minimum 9 hour sleep. Now I don't feel so lazy. LOL

dee

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't be without my My Pillow.  I can't tell you how many pillows I bought before finally discovering it.  I even take it with me when we stay ovenight somewhere.