Honored Contributor

Your post was very touching.  Actually I'd like getting updates on what the new people are bringing in.  It's nice to know another generation will be enjoying your old home.

Esteemed Contributor

I felt the same way when I sold our house, we lived there 21 years, moved in on our 3rd wedding anniversary, got pregnant 3 months  later. Before we knew it our child was heading off to college. I've been back twice and they love it. A young couple with two small children bought it. It's a big house with a large yard. I would drive by but it I've stopped as it was hard seeing the tree we planted when our son was born. And the flower beds for our fur babies that have passed. 

Respected Contributor

I won't be updating on the house, it's in the past, it's sold, I closed on it and now I need to focus on me right now.

My face looks like a 16 year old with marks here and there..not happy.  My body feels like I've been sitting for years and it's only been a week since I've been to the gym.  I'm bloated, still a lot of anxiety, nervous that they'll call and want to return it (LOL).

I've come to the conclusion that not a bit of food will change anything, I've tried and probably that's why I feel so huge and lazy.

Tried to change my focus on something else, maybe shopping (want nothing), maybe some games (boring), TV (nothing good on) so I opt to get some sleep and tomorrow will be a new day with new challenges. 

Thanks for all the hearts from everyone, I know all of you care and that makes it so much better...to hugs to all of you too.

Respected Contributor

You are so fortunate to still have warm, lovely memories of that house.

Good luck to you.